Club night is back again in 2016, the white creamy head to cap off another sensational ANHC. After 3 jam packed days of judging, tasting, and ingesting a barrel load of brewing wisdom from the pros, it's time to down the notepad and pen and pick up a pint! This is the opportunity for you and your club to showcase the finest brews you have to offer. Bring along a keg and don your favourite drinking jacket, or bring an entire bar and dress in theme with your club! Not a club member? No problem. Everyone is welcome to attend club night, you might even find a hometown club you can join.
- Beer Synergy: This year’s club competition will be paying homage to a South Australia icon, the pie floater. Edible proof that the sum can be greater than that of its parts. We're challenging each club to produce two distinct yet complimentary brews that when consumed together, form a perfect beer synergy. Be creative, think outside the box (or barrel) and see if you can turn 2 fantastic beers into 3! Beers must be poured from separate kegs to qualify.
- People’s Choice: The AABC judging may be done and dusted, but there’s still one last chance for glory. The people’s choice award will go to the best individual brew of the night as voted by you.
- Club bar and theme: No club night would be complete without an array of creative bars and ridiculous costumes. The final prize of the night will go to the club with the best of both.
Essential Information for Attendees:
- Venue: same room as the conference, but you need to leave and come back
- Time: 6:30 PM around an hour after the closing address (just enough time to swap that favourite brewery tee for your party ensemble
- Food: provided
- Venue Access: access to the conference room is via service lift with limited dimensions of 1.8m W x 2.1m H. Keep this in mind for any bars!
- Keg dispense: we will provide plastic tubs, ice and a single gas line per club.
Essential Information for Clubs:
- Hilton Hotel, 233 Victoria Square