- 14 Oct, 2022
- Time: 9:00AM - 9:45AM
- Locations: William Angliss Conference Centre
- Speaker: Scott Janish
Based on the latest scientific literature, this presentation will answer many of the common questions brewers may have when experimenting with new methods to push hop flavor in their beers, including:
- What compounds are we extracting from hops?
- How does the timing of the hop additions impact hop compounds?
- And how might they extract into beer?
- What hops might be best in the whirlpool vs. a dry hop?